Thursday 1 March 2012

SOO MUCH SWEAT!! 
And all from my tiny little hideout, otherwise known as my bedroom..for any of you who have seen my bedroom, you will know it is pretty small..some how i have managed to crap in a double bed, a guitar, a ukelele, a keyboard, an extra cupboard, a surfboard and a fish :) An there is about a 1.5m x 1m space on my floor...
TODAY i got home from work and knew i wanted to do a big workout, but that would involve going home, getting my gym or swimming gear, going to the gym, working out, coming home and showering etc etc...some of you right now know exactly what im talking about..and that's enough to just NOT GO!!

NOT ANYMORE SLACKERS!!!

i have never felt this sore, this sick and this good after a workout, and it only took 20-30 minutes...
AND I DID IT RIGHT IN MY BEDROOM
i didnt even wear shoes!

here it is

save it, do it, love it!

PERFECT HONEST TRUTH TIME:
I'm doing it!...it is going well too and easy! i can really tell how much this whole journey is mind over matter. I've failed so many times but because my mind is in a great place, so is my determination and commitment!
Already my body is craving the good foods im eating every day VEGIES, FRUIT, NUTS, SALAD
and the best bit of all is i KNOW that my body is loving these changes because I am not getting hungry anymore and I can only eat about half as much at dinner time :)
I give myself credit for this because at breakfast and lunch time i have been cutting meal sizes in half for the first 3 days i was constantly hungry but not anymore!!!! WOOOHOOOO

I must say im feeling pretty good so far, cant wait to see some visible results!!

No comments:

Post a Comment