Tuesday 20 March 2012

where am i now?

WHERE AM I 3.5 WEEKS ON!!!!

so it has now been 3 and a half weeks and heres my complete honesty to all you readers. I feel the need to be honest because you have all taken to time to be reading this blog
HERE IT IS!!!
Things are good!! But three weeks on its really time to up my game..this has been my 3 weeks

1. a consistant breakfast, lunch and dinner
2. fruit for snacks
3. no skipping meals
4. not too much naughty snacking
5. frequent exercise

MORE CHANGES TO FOCUS ON TO SEE MORE RESULTS
1. smaller portions
2. more water
3. more intense exercise

Don't get me wrong i have seen results and i am GLAD that they are happening slowly because i really have found a healthy lifestyle that i can maintain but deep down inside of me i KNOW i can be doing more! i now KNOW i am a lot stronger than i think. I KNOW that my self control has done a big 360 turn and i KNOW i've got more to lose and can do it!!


TALK ABOUT MEASUREMENT
THESE ARE AMAZING!!!
in 3 weeks i have lost 4 kilos and im happy with that BUT we all know how much weight goes up and down but here is something that won't lie to you...measurements!!! i have lost of 35cm and thats what makes the hard work pay off!!

I feel i am at a bit of a plateau so time to up the game even more and see some more results..lets kick this in the but!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment