Thursday 8 March 2012

LIFESTYLE CHANGES


"I'LL LOOK LIKE THAT ONE DAY"

GUESS WHAT? A BLOCK OF CHOCOLATE WON'T GET YOU THERE
EATING HEALTHY FOR A WEEK WONT GET YOU THERE
ONE MORE APPLE A DAT WON'T GET YOU THERE
AND GIVING IN WON'T GET YOU THERE!

A lot of you will agree with me when i tell you that I've always known these things but kind of hoped, in my heart of hearts..that i would be the exception to these rules...20 years on, it still hasn't worked..

ONLY one and a half weeks into this journey small changes have happened..my clothes hang that little bit nicer, the love handles dont hang over quite as much and I'm down a hole in my belt 
BUT
I have now realised that this is not something I (or anyone else) can put a time limit on..if you want to change your body, your weight or your health there changes have to be for LIFE!

Don't be ridiculous
> I'm not going to eat chocolate for two months 
WHY? so then it will be not as bad to indulge in after the two months??
> I'm never going to eat bad food again
LIES LIES LIES
> I'm going to exercise every day from now on..
Guess what? no you wont...

HERE ARE SOME OF MY LIFESTYLE CHANGES IN JUST 1.5 WEEKS
- I can no longer eat half as much as i used to
- I can now tell what my body needs instead of wants
- I will exercise at least 3 times per week
- I will always drink at least 3L of water daily
- I will continue to portion meals and its ok to not eat everything on the plate
- junk food is ok!!!..rarely and in small doses!

MAKE YOUR LIFE STYLE CHANGES TODAY..CHANGES FOR LIFE

1 comment:

  1. Love your blog Chelsey! You are so amazing! I'm so jealous of you in so many ways!

    ReplyDelete