Thursday 4 October 2012

NEW LIFE!!!



HEY FRIENDS!
So I havent written a blog in TOO long and here is my reason why! I have been on this CRAZY journey whilst being on the Ashy Bines Clean Eating Diet Plan and as of today I have lost 13kg EXACTLY!!!
Super duper excited about this, it is definitely my greatest achievements to date!
It has been a struggle and those of you who have been on this journey with me know what I'm talking about. It has taken since March to get down to a size that i am happy with, but not only this, I have gained COMPLETE control over my body.
I know 
HOW to eat
WHEN to eat
HOW to train
and most importantly
HOW TO STAY IN CONTROL OF MY BODY

The relationship between being in control of your body and being in control of your emotions is uncanny! You may have read a blog that i have written previously about the EXACT time i realised why i had gained weight and it was ALL about being out of control.

Not only am i feeling amazing in a new body but I am 100 times happier then I have ever been. I still have a long way to go and because i now know  I CAN DO IT..my goals are bigger and better and more extreme then they ever have been..it excites me now though, I'm not scared of it any more!

Through the Ashy Bines plan that I have been doing I was asked to share my story and progress photos for them to use on their new and upcoming plan! I cant say i could have ever imagined being a girl who's photos get used to inspire other girls with their own journeys!!

I FEEL SO BESSED!!

NOT ONLY THIS BUT I HAVE ALSO ENTERED A BODY TRANSFORMATION COMPETITION AND YOU CAN VOTE FOR MY TRANSFORMATION DAILY! 
I would be so incredibly appreciative if you could take the time to click the link below and click vote! You can vote daily up until 22nd October. Thank you so much!!

http://bit.ly/QFgv14

No comments:

Post a Comment