Monday 30 July 2012

ashy bines transformation!!


so the last time i wrote on here i had just signed up to ashy bines clean eating diet plan and here are my results after 6 weeks!!! totally excited and blown away by learning how much your diet control your weight and your body shape.
i went on the plan with realistic goals and adapted the plan to my lifestyle so i would be able to keep up the changes forever and this is what has really kept me on track. Not feeling deprived or stressed but taking it one day at a time and not expecting instant results!!
I took before photos and progress photos every two weeks rather than going by the scales! This was the best thing ive done because with weight training its not guaranteed that you will loose a lot on the scales but photos dont lie!!

I am now 5 weeks away from my Europe trip and want to spend this next little while getting to my goals!! Im going to need a lot of motivation, encouragement and support though! I have made an INSTAGRAM account dedicated to the next 5 weeks of transforming.
PLEASE FOLLOW ME!!

5weekTransformation

xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment