Sunday 29 April 2012

this is my life


Well it's been 8 weeks now and what a journey it has been ! Not just a journey of weight loss and being healthy, but a journey of discovery and learning to be aware of your body and how it works! I strongly believe that other people can teach you, train you and help to transform your body but it all has to begin with you and your desire and willingness to change your life style. 
Im a huge believer in personal trainers, meal plans and education but everyone is different and every body's lifestyle is different. It is unrealistic for some people to be able to train every day, prepare every meal and stick to a strong diet, you have to do what works for you!!



  • It's definitely true that all your motivation will be there at the start for the first few weeks and slowly start to die down as the time goes on.
  • Your results in the beginning will be drastic and then you can become too comfortable with the little bits of change
  • my food diary began to lack consistency
  • my exercise died down because my attitude began to be "I'm eating well, i dont need to exercise"
MY DESIRE IS STILL THERE THOUGH!

  • I dont want to be skinny
  • i want to be strong
  • my goals are realistic
  • i know it will take time
On that note, i dont want my results to happen over night!!! If theres one major thing that these past two months have taught me, its that results DO happen and they DO take time, but by taking time...you'll be able to 

DEVELOP A LIFESTYLE that ENABLES YOU TO KEEP YOUR RESULTS

SO FAR:
so far there has been a 6kg weight loss, i have easily managed to keep this weight off over the last 2 months because of my changes to my diet that have been realistic and consistent. Dont make changes you cant keep forever! I'm so happy with these results!

WHAT IVE GOT TO GO:
By SUMMER which is 7 months away....i dont have a weight loss goal...my goal...
STRONG, FIT, HEALTHY, HAPPY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment